Welcome to Garhwa Polytechnic
The Government of India's Mission is to create a trained Skilled Manpower of atleast 500 million persons by 2020. Hence the Ministry of HRD is into the implementation of scheme for setting up 300 new Polytechnics under PPP mode. With this background, The Garhwa Polytechnic has been set up by CHANDRAVANSHI EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION(CEF) under PPP mode with Govt. of Jharkhand.
The management of CEF consists of persons who are highly experienced in promotion of technical education in Jharkhand. They believe that the state of Jharkhand can be developed as an educational hub serving not only India but also other developing/developed countries.
I am very happy to know that Chandravansi Educational Foundation(CEF) is starting The Garhwa Polytechnic Institute from July, 2017 under PPP mode with the Govt. of Jharkhand. The managing partners of the CEF have vast experience in successfully running technical educational institutions and I am sure that they will fulfil the aspirations of the young generations to become successful technocrats.
Govt. of India and AICTE are operating in a mission mode to dramatically transform technical education scenario in India. For churning out trained skilled manpower of atleast 500 million persons by 2020, it is imperative to setup new polytechnic institutes. This is particularly true for backward regions of our country, where sufficient opportunities are not yet present to address the aspirations of young minds.
India is making rapid strides in all fields of activities and this is particularly visible in the fields of technological development. The young minds in the backward regions of our country are demanding greater opportunities to get technical education and take part in the developmental process. The starting of Garhwa Polytechnic institute from July2017 will address the needs of aspiring minds in a big way.
- To become an exemplary Engineering Education Centre Supported by R & D with strong interaction and linkage with Industry.
- To prpare the youth as dynamic, competent, valued and knowledgeable professionals who shall lead the Nation to a better future.
- To produce output of Internationally accepted levels of quality.
- Imparting technical education that encourage independent thinking, develops strong fundamental concepts, hones contemporary skills and positive attitudes towards holistic growth of young minds.
- Evolving the Institution into a centre of academic and research excellence.
- To produce skilled manpower in sufficient number to meet the needs of the country.
- To ensure the highest quality of output from the under graduate Engineering education comparable to the very best in the world.
- Providing quality education, students centered teaching – learning process and state-of-Art infrastructure for professional aspirants hailing from both rural and urban areas.
- To become an exemplary Engineering Education centre supported by R&D with strong interactive and linkage with Industry.
- To produce competent engineers having high technical ability equipped to upgrade their capabilities in future with rapidly changing technological environment
- Developing quality assurance mechanisms to ensure that programs of Technical education and training meet the desired quality.
- Promoting close interaction with industries at local and national level through offer of consultancy and continuing education.
- Promoting active involvement with the non-formal sector of the economy in transfer of technology, enhancement of skill and improvement of productivity.
- Promoting optimal utilization of human and physical available resources.